Saturday, March 19, 2016

Pawan kalyan press meet onsardar gabbar singh audio function





Just a day before the grand audio launch, Power Star Pawan Kalyan got his fans shivering and media excited by calling for a sudden press meet. In the wake of Sarrainodu's audio launch being cancelled, fans are worried that even Sardaar's audio launch event will also be cancelled citing security reasons.

* Police expressed concerns on security.

* Cops were worried about foreign guests at Novotel and suggested a venue shift.

* Sharrat Marar personally met Commissioner CV Anand to facilitate permission for audio launch.

* I thank the Telangana government, ministers KTR and Harish Rao for their cooperation.

* My request to fans - Those who don't have entry passes, please do not come to the venue and enjoy the audio launch at home.

* Cops imposed several restrictions on the event.

* We were undecided about holding the event until yesterday.

* Sardaar Gabbar Singh's story has its backdrop set in the Khammam-Chhattisgarh border.

* I'll be hurt if fans face any difficulties during our after the audio launch event.

* The film's backdrop gave us the idea to release it in Hindi.

* I see cinema as a mode of entertainment.

* I insist on perfection on sets, my team may get irritated if I become a director.

* I have a right to do films or not.

* I am ready to do a film with Chiru. 

No comments:

Post a Comment