Monday, August 15, 2016

PowerStar very special :: Samantha




Samantha admires Pawan Kalyan a lot. She keeps praising the Iconic Actor all the time and doesn't get bored of it at all. In a recent interview, Samantha shared: 'I have worked with a lot of Stars. Out of them, Pawan Kalyan is very special. I'm aware of his massive fan following. He leads a simple life, so down-to-earth'.
Our Golden Leg reveals an interesting incident which took place during the shoot of 'Atharintiki Daredi' - 'Pawan Kalyan is a very shy person. While we were shooting for a song in Switzerland, Few Tourists has come to the shooting spot. PK went to his caravan upon seeing them saying he can't shoot anymore. Then, I had gone to him and pleaded him, 'Sir.. Randi Sir..'. I kept saying to him that he could dance even if so many people were present at the location. Finally, He came out and shot for the song. I couldn't forget that incident forever'.

No comments:

Post a Comment