The actress Fernanda Souza, during an interview with "Cosmopolitan" magazine., Said that their perception of racism changed after she met Thiago, who is married since March last year.
When I went to live closer, I began to notice things you did not notice before. Of course I think today in color bid because I will be the mother of a black child and have to understand how this universe. Thiago help me. And I know I can count on the help of my mother in law, sister in law. The great thing is to create a child to be a better human being to the world, a person cool, happy, at peace with life, much loved, "she said.
The actress also talks about what she considers to be the secret to her marriage to the singer: Companionship and good humor. We had a great, we laugh, this is essential. "



No comments:
Post a Comment